Socialgroupbooking.com is a platform for destination wedding couples to seek for sponsors for their wedding in the form of discounting amount on the total bill.
There is no fee for seekers to add their campaign. socialgroupbooking.com will not guarantee your campaign will be able to get sponsors.
Between sponsors seekers and sponsors, no cash or credit card transactions will be on this platform.
Sponsors will be required to pay to sign up as member to be able to back campaigns. The annual fee will also cover annual listing on International Wedding Directory – iweddingexpo.com. Annual fee paid will not be refundable.
Sponsors shall discuss and arrange agreement directly with the sponsors seekers.
socialgroupbooking.com owning company shall not be responsible for any lost or damages.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order/subscription for listing/other marketing opportunities at socialgroupbooking.com, subscribe to a newsletter (if available) or enter information on our site. When you submit inquiry to vendor using the form available on this website, your inquiry data will be stored for reporting and analysis purpose. You will receive a copy of your inquiry to the email you submitted for vendors for you to follow up directly with vendors. socialgroupbooking.com will not use it for contacting you or sending you promotion or newsletter. Sponsors’ data will be shared with iweddingexpo.com International Wedding Directory to contact you and gather content for the listing setup. Seekers’ contact data will be shared with potential sponsors who may be interested in offering sponsors for seekers.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication of socialgroupbooking.com, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your account, subscription/order or other products and services available at socialgroupbooking.com.
Your inquiry data, which will be stored in our database for reporting and analysis purposes. socialgroupbooking.com will not be using this data to send you promotion, newsletter without your consent. You will receive a copy of email after you first submit the inquiry through the form.
How do we protect visitor information?
Any payment transactions will be done via PayPal. socialgroupbooking.com and its owning company will not store any credit card data online under any hosting services used by socialgroupbooking.com or its owning company. Should such online storage be required in the future, security will then be applied. Your registration data will not be transferred to any other parties (apart from socialgroupbooking.com and its owning company) without prior consent from registered users.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Here is more information about certain of the tracking technologies and cookies we may use on the websites where this policy appears.
• Other types of Cookies or third parties that install CookiesSome of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner (you) – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
◦ Analytics: The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
◦ DoubleClick and DoubleClick Floodlight: Floodlights allow us to capture and report on the actions of users who visit our website after viewing or clicking on one of our paid search ads. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of both sales and user activity on our sites. We use this information to target advertising to users who may be interested in our products and services. Click here to learn more or set your preferences.
◦ DoubleClick Bid Manager and DoubleClick Campaign Manager: We may use these DoubleClick tools to manage and deliver advertising to users who have visited our website or clicked on our ads. Click here to learn more or set your preferences.
◦ Facebook Social Graph We may use Facebook Social Graph to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. To opt-out, log out of your Facebook account and visit aboutads.info/choices.• Fonts.com We use fonts.com to optimize our websites that support a glyph-based language. To do so, a cookie is set that will store a subset of the fonts that a user has already viewed and downloaded. Click here to learn more.
socialgroupbooking.com may also become affiliate of different travel related companies. We will earn commission base on affiliate merchants’ agreement.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
YouTube video widget (Google Inc.)
Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the purpose of hosting data and files that enable this Application to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of this Application. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
WP Fastest Cache: WP Fastest Cache does not collect any cookie.
Infrastructure monitoring: This type of services allows this Application to monitor the use and behavior of its components so its performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved.Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and mode of implementation of these services, whose function is to filter the activities of this Application.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms:
This type of services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Interaction with live chat platforms: This type of services allows Users to interact with third party live chat platforms directly from the pages of this Application, for contacting and being contacted by this Application support service.If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service. Moreover, live chat conversations may be logged.
Interaction with support and feedback platforms: This type of services allows Users to interact with third party support and feedback platforms directly from the pages of this Application.If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The nature of socialgroupbooking.com is acting as classified and directory. Hence, registered users are paying or invited to be listed with links to their own websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third products or services on our website through banner or text advertising links. These registered users’ and third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Commonly used ad technology providers by AdSenseYour users’ data will be shared with Google and, depending on the ads that serve, data may be shared with any of the commonly used ad technology providers below.
Ad technology providersGoogle – https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/Aarki – http://corp.aarki.com/privacyAdacado – https://www.adacado.com/privacy-policy-april-25-2018/Adara Media – https://adara.com/2018/04/10/adara-gdpr-faq/AdClear – https://www.adclear.de/datenschutzerklaerung/
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent third parties from installing Cookies.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 HK business days, once we are made aware of or being notified of such breach
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process subscriptions/orders and to send information and updates pertaining to subscriptions/orders or other marketing opportunities at socialgroupbooking.com.
• We may also send you additional information related to your listing and/or service after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following, when enewsletter subscription is available:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe eNewsletter by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
hello(at)iweddingexpo.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.